Chicago Defective Drug Attorneys
Dangerous Drugs and Product Liability in Illinois
Since their products have a great potential to harm or heal, drug companies must be held to a high standard. Week after week, drug manufacturers and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issue recalls on potentially harmful medication—even medication once thought to be FDA-approved as safe for consumption. While drug recalls may protect the masses from further distress, for many, the call comes too late.
At Katz Law Office, Ltd. we demand accountability from those who release defective medication into the consumer marketplace. Our personal injury attorneys believe that even one encounter with a defective drug is unacceptable. We have an enduring commitment to fight for the rights of the injured in the communities we serve. When you or a loved one is victimized by the negligent actions by the makers and distributors of prescription drugs, you need the help of an experienced Chicago defective drugs lawyer.
Demanding Justice for Defective Drug Victims
The effects of defective medication is often life-changing, and at times, fatal. Those seriously or fatally injured through the negligence of drug manufacturers have the right to seek financial restitution for their pain and suffering by filing a personal injury claim.
With extensive experience in pursuing justice for the injured and a proven record of success for our clients, we have the knowledge and skill to help you fight for the outcome you deserve. Our defective drug attorneys can represent you in matters involving the following known defective or problematic drugs:
- Acne treatment drugs such as Accutane
- Arthritic condition treatment drugs such as Celebrex, Humira, Bextra, and Vioxx
- Birth control drugs such as Ocella, Depo Provera, Yaz, and Yasmin
- Blood thinning drugs such as Pradaxa and Xeralto
- Bipolar disorder drugs such as Depakote (also treats seizure disorders and migraines)
- Cholesterol management drugs such as Crestor, Vytorin, and Zetia
- Depression treatment drugs such as Prozac, Zoloft, and Paxil
- Diabetes drugs such as Actos, Avandia, Byetta, Farxiga, Victoza, Januvia, and Invokana
- Dialysis treatment drugs such as GranuFlo and NaturaLyte
- Infection treatment drugs such as Cipro, Zithromax
- Nausea and vomiting prevention drugs such as Zofran (and possible birth defects)
- Osteoporosis treatment drugs such as Fosamax
- Smoking cessation drugs such as Chantix
- Vaccinations such as Garadsil
- Weight loss drugs such as Ephedra, Meridia, and Saxenda
When we examine the details of your complaint, we will work diligently to identify every culpable party. Taking this approach allows us to maximize the amount of compensation our clients may receive. We demand accountability from negligent drug manufacturers, pharmacists, compounding pharmacies, physicians, and in some cases hospitals and medical facilities.
Experienced Handling of Testosterone Lawsuits
Testosterone (T-therapy) drugs such as AndroGel, Testim, Androderm, Bio-T-Gel, Axiron, and Striant have also been known to cause sever health issues in men who are using them to treat low testosterone (Low T). Users of such drugs claim that they were not properly warned about the impact of use and endured serious side effects such as blood clots, heart attack, and stroke. In some cases the effects were fatal.
Our firm is dedicated to helping you sort through ever aspect of your matter and present a compelling argument to secure the treatment, care and financial support you deserve.
Contact a Skilled Chicago Defective Drug Attorney Today
Contact our defective drugs attorneys today for experienced representation to handle your matter. Call (772) 847-8982 for an initial consultation to discuss all available options. Please visit one of our nearest Chicago metro area offices. We will work hard to help you find the resolution you deserve. Katz Law Office, Ltd. handles defective drug matters for residents throughout Cook County, Lake County, Kane County, Kendall County, and DuPage County. Se habla Español.